Would you like to see a video of me doing five of my tricks? I do love sharing my abilities with you, and it might just bring a smile to your face and laughter in your heart. Oh, and I guarantee that you will LOVE my "Pixel the Nascar Dog" trick video!
1. Follow my blog here by signing up with the "Join This Site" button to the right of this post (you might have to scroll to get to it), then leave a comment here on the blog post letting me know what you're thankful for, why you want to try the treats and whether you want it for cats or dogs.
2. Follow me on Facebook by "LIKING" my page, then leave a comment on my Facebook timeline letting me know what you're thankful for, why you want to try the treats and whether you want it for cats or dogs.
3.Follow me on Twitter, then send me a tweet letting me know what you're thankful for, why you want to try the treats and whether you want it for cats or dogs.
4. Share this blog post via Facebook or Twitter and make sure to tag me so I know you did it.
5. If you get one of your friends to follow me in one of these steps above, tell them to LET ME KNOW and I will enter YOU in the drawing again.
1. Hill's® Ideal Balance™ Crunchy Naturals with Real Tuna cat treats
2. Hill's® Ideal Balance™ Oven-Baked Naturals with Chicken & Apples dog treats
3. Hill’s® Ideal Balance™ Oven-Baked Naturals with Turkey & Cranberries dog treats
4. Hill’s® Ideal Balance™ Soft-Baked Naturals with Beef & Sweet Potatoes dog treats
I think it is always best to give than to receive, so I can't wait to give 20 lucky winners a goody bag of treats. I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful Thanksgiving and Hanukkah holiday next week! Remember to try to always be thankful each day and to look for the joy in the little things in life. It makes life so much more enjoyable!
Author has been compensated for completion of this article.
Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc. is not responsible for the content of this article.