"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..."
Elizabeth Barrett Browning starts her love poem out with a simple question about expressing love and the different ways in which it can be shown. As St. Valentine's Day draws close, all I can think about is how much Mommy and I love each other, and the many ways that she answers that very question the poet asks.
This post is sponsored by Natural Balance® and the BlogPaws® Professional Pet Blogger Network™. I am being compensated for helping to share my thoughts about why we believe in Natural Balance as a quality food for me, a dog. "Pixel Blue Eyes: Her Tails of Adventure" only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Natural Balance Pet Foods is not responsible for the content of this article.
Natural Balance® and try their delicious Limited Ingredient Diet (L.I.D.) dog food, made from premium quality ingredients that goes through 9 safety tests before it ever gets put on the store shelves.
Jumpin' Stix treats with glucosamine in them! Oh my, this little girl has been so happy!! It has put more pep in my 9 year old step, and made me smile with every bite. As you can see, my latest open bag of kibble is well worn at the top from being accessed, haha! And I don't let a single morsel go to waste either. As a 'finder of lost kibble', if one goes rolling, I always make sure to hunt or chase it down so it won't get lost or lonely!
Pixel Top 5 Tips for Finding the Best Food for your Pet:1. Know what your pet likes/dislikes as far as food and ingredients. Some pets can't handle certain meats, others are allergic to things like corn, wheat and soy.
2. Read the Ingredients! This is critical for all pet parents so they understand what is going into their pets. If you don't know or understand what an ingredient is, look it up.
3. Talk to fellow pet owners and read cool blogs pet blogs to find out what they feed their dogs and why. It's always helpful to speak to others about their experiences because it will help you make an informed decision.
4. Talk to your vet. Veterinarians are often a great source of information on nutrition for your pet, especially since they know your pet's medical needs, current weight and general health.
5. Talk to the Pet Food Representatives and Experts. Some pet food companies have on site expert nutritionists and veterinarian technicians who would love to help you find the right food for your pet. Natural Balance has an entire team Nutrition Experts to helping pet parents find the most appropriate food for their pet. You can chat with them as soon as you get to the site. They are so friendly and very knowledgeable. Mommy has spoken with them a few times about my allergies and need for a limited diet.
Show Me You Love Me with Great Tasting Food
Reassured and ConfidentMommy is reassured knowing that Natural Balance has their Buy with Confidence Guarantee, and that they conduct stringent 9-point safety testing of every batch of food and treats that are made in their facilities. We don't have to worry about what is in the food I eat...we are confident knowing the only things in there are high quality ingredients and lots of love! Are you that confident about your pet food?
Some Important Questions to Ask Yourself...
1. Does your pet food have a "Buy With Confidence" Guarantee?
2. Do you know for a fact that your pet food company has a panel of Nutritional Experts just waiting to speak with you about all your pet's nutritional and dietary needs?
3. Does each batch of your pets' food have 9 separate safety tests performed by highly qualified microbiologists and chemists before it is purchased?
If you aren't sure and are looking to make a change for the better with your pet's food, why not give Natural Balance a try. Start by talking to one of their Nutrition Experts about your pet. And read all about their Buy With Confidence Promise and 9 point testing, then tell me what you think about it in a comment below, on my Facebook page, on my Instagram page, or send me a tweet on my Twitter page! I'm everywhere and I'd love to have a conversation with you. We believe in Natural Balance and I know you will too!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Don't forget to show your love to those you care about.
Visit the following links to get connected and learn more about the quality of Natural Balance:
Natural Balance on Facebook
Natural Balance on Instagram
Natural Balance on Twitter
I love getting social with my friends too. Visit me on all my social media sites.
I'd LOVE to connect with you!
Pixel on Facebook
Pixel on Instagram
Pixel on Twitter
Pixel on Pinterest
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Natural Balance. The opinions and text are all mine.